body-painting-oyes

PHABRIK MAGAZINE

This shoot was SOO much fun! The day was packed, and full of giggles, sunflower seeds, (snack) and hairspray... not to mention.. climbing rocks.. and fearing for our lives....
The day started at 8 am..  did makeup for the two lovely models.. and then I had to run home for noon so I could do a quick wedding consultation. At 1- I drove to Okotoks to be on set, and help Jess and Ryan out. There is a MASS chunk of huge rocks just outside of the city of Calgary where we climbed, posed and the models work their magic on... ( in 5 inch heels)  We managed to capture 3 different looks per model, and I did makeup out the trunk of my car! It started to pour, so we had to wait for the rain to pass, but all in all- the shoot was a success! The models look amazing, and the pictures turned out fabulous! I love this team!!


PHABRIK Magazine October 2010

Photographer: Jessica Pechet
Models: Alexandra,Sasha, (IMODEL)
Styled: Kat Langille ( IMODEL)
Hair: Nicole Sanders
Assistant:Ryan Berlingieri
MUA: Olga Onulov

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...